Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Alana's Ultimate Favorite Things 2011 (not unlike Oprah's List)

April 6th, 2011

Okay, so it IS unlike Oprah's Favorite Things because mine is based around my hormonally-imbalanced reactions to items I wouldn't normally find excitement in. Wait, who would agree that Oprah is ALSO a bit hormonally-imbalanced? There's the connection. I knew I'd find it. :)

When I travel for work: Kar's Yogurt Apple Nut Mix & Fiji Water
When I want to feel pretty: Lollia Shea Butter Creme in Imagine
When I need to pack for a trip: Vera Bradley travel line www.verabradley.com
When I want baby shopping bliss: Baby on Grand
When I take out the garbage at home: Glad ForceFlex w/Febreze Odor Shield
When my favorite pants from The Limited don't fit: BeBand from Target
When I want 'fancy' fizzy water: San Pellegrino (with lemon wedges)
When I'm bored & wide awake in the middle of the night: DroidWords
When I want to be pampered: monthly massages and facials at Massage Envy
When I want to indulge in pizza at work: Chanticlear Pizza 
When I need to clear my mind: open windows on a Spring day & take deep breaths 

(That last one you ALL can do. Unless you live in a house without windows, like an igloo. Then "Aang-Aleut" to you and my apologies for having to dogsled wherever you need to go). 


Too much? :)


Product Image BeBand Maternity Band - Ebony 



San Pellegrino 33.8 Oz, Mineral Water

Kars Yogurt Apple Nut Mix  1.5 oz Case Pack 72


No comments:

Post a Comment