Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Callback from Juilliard?

January 26th, 2011

Today I finally feel large...but definitely not in charge. Although I wasn't very graceful before, I'm even MORE uncoordinated these days at home, at work, at the grocery store, anywhere that requires me to put one of my feet in front of the other.

I've been taking corners like Mario Andretti, not driving but just walking around. My hips and thighs bear marks of my unwillingness to recognize the few extra inches I need to walk in order to round the corner into my office. My desk corners, however, seem to be holding up just fine.

I'm writing today because the usual feeling of 'cute preggo belly' has sadly changed to a feeling of frumpiness and awkwardness. Needless to say I am still waiting on my callback from Juilliard...but I belive this ballerina has seen her last graceful step.

No comments:

Post a Comment