Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Moveable Feast...

January 5, 2011

So far it's been a very uneventful pregnancy, thank goodness! No vomiting or sickness in the 1st trimester, only a few annoying headaches here and there. So thankful for acetaminophen (insert eye roll here). No varicose veins, backaches, etc. My hair has gone from silky and thick to feeling like a stringy, cheap wig from Ragstock to normal and thick again. Thank God Fantastic Sam's offers haircuts for only $12.99 (including shampoo) or I'd be broke.

I've gained weight, of course, but it's starting to all 'even out' now wheras a few months ago I was bloated everywhere. I think even my eyelids were bloated. :) Now it's rally just in my stomach (at least that's what I see when I look in the mirror). I feel proud of my roundness and can often be caught rubbing and patting it with fondness wherever I am. Work, Costco, bars...

I'm sitting at work right now, taking a quick break, and just enjoying my baby boy play around in my tummy. Feels like somersaults and kicks; some so strong that they catch me off guard and make me jump in my chair! Maybe he really liked the leftover Papa Murphy's pizza (pepperoni and green olives for toppings) I just had as a snack. He seems to move around more after I've eaten my favorite things. Pizza, ice cream, swedish meatballs, chocolate (in any form possible) and Chipotle.

Quick shout out to Hemingway...it's a moveable feast...
Don't judge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment